Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data about you. If this is the case, you have a right to information about the data referred to in Art. 15 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the rights and freedoms of other persons are not affected (cf. Art. 15 (4) GDPR). We will also be happy to provide you with a copy of the data.
You have according to. In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to have any incorrect personal data (e.g. address, name, etc.) corrected at any time. You can also request a completion of the data stored by us at any time. A corresponding adjustment will be made immediately.
Right to deletion
You have according to. Art. 17 par. Para. 1 DSGVO the right to have us delete the personal data we have collected about you if
- the data is either no longer needed;
- due to the revocation of your consent, the legal basis of the processing has ceased to exist without replacement;
- you have objected to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing;
- your data is processed unlawfully;
- a legal obligation requires this or a collection acc. Art. 8 par. 1 GDPR has taken place.
The right exists according to Art. 17 par. 3 GDPR does not apply if
- the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- Your data has been collected on the basis of a legal obligation;
- the processing is necessary for reasons of public interest;
- the data is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
Gem. Art. 18 par. 1 DSGVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in individual cases.
This is the case when
- the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful and you do not consent to erasure;
- the data is no longer required for the purpose of processing, but the collected data is used for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- an objection to the processing pursuant to. Art. 21 par. 1 GDPR has been lodged and it is still unclear which interests prevail.
Right of revocation
If you have given us express consent to process your personal data (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO), you can revoke this consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Right to object
You have according to. Art. 21 DSGVO the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f (in the context of a legitimate interest) have been collected. You only have this right if there are special circumstances that speak against the storage and processing.
How do you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at the contact details below:
LK Metal Goods Ltd.
Am Falbenholzweg 36
Tel: +49 (0) 9122-699-0