A look back on over 150 years of company history

2014

Doubled the production area of the “Weißandt Gölzau” location.

2012
ncorporation of ventilation process systems for coating and drying processes 
Hall heating division launches new "Thermovent mixed air distributor"

2011

Hall heating division launches newly developed decentralised "Rhineland“ warm air heater with innovative, decentralised condensing boiler technology“

2010

Incorporation of regenerative energy recovery in the hall heating business division

2007

Incorporation of industrial operator model in water treatment business division

2004

Further development of the water treatment / recycling process

2000

DIN EN ISO 9001 certification

1993
Expansion of Schwabach site with additional 3,500m² production area

1990
Opening of the Weißandt Gölzau location

1989

Move from Nuremberg to new 3,500m² production facility in Schwabach

1980 

Establishment of the "Water treatment" business division

1978 

Establishment of the "Industrial sound insulation" business division

1976
LK Metallwaren GmbH arises from Leonhard Kolb
 
1960
Establishment of "hall heating" business division (Rhineland warm air heaters)

1862
Establishment of Leonhard Kolb (specialised factory for railroad lanterns)